SAVE THE NEW DATE!
In October 2022, CNPS and friends will gather in San Jose for the Conservation Conference. We hope you will join us!
STAY TUNED: MORE DETAILS COMING SOON
About the Conservation Conference
- Two days of pre-conference workshops and field trips
- More than 300 oral and poster presentations
- Student discounts, dedicated student session, special student events
- Job and résumé board
- Plenty of volunteer opportunities and ways to get more involved
- Exhibit hall including CNPS Store
- Unique sponsorship opportunities
- Registration discounts for CNPS members
- Botanical art and photography exhibits, poetry and musical celebrations
- Silent and live auctions for special deals on unique items and experiences
- Conveniently located next to San Jose International Airport
- Negotiated room rates for conference attendees
Every 3 years, the CNPS Conservation Conference brings together California’s conservation community for the largest gathering of its kind. Scientific sessions cover a broad spectrum of topics, and special events provide time for collaboration, networking, and fun.
Pre-conference workshops provide professional skills training, while field trips allow you to get to know local plants with local experts. Three days of scientific sessions and special events provide a forum for collaboration and appreciation of our beautifully diverse flora. You will have opportunities to connect with like-minded others, while learning about current research and trends, and contributing to future plans for California’s native plants and natural habitats.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Whether your career centers around natural resources or you just love native plants, the CNPS Conservation Conference will have something for you. Join more than 1,000 attendees including professional and amateur botanists, biologists, ecologists, conservationists, landscaping professionals, nursery managers, land use planners, students, agency staff, policymakers, environmentalists, researchers, backyard gardeners, volunteers, and native plant lovers from California and beyond! CNPS members are especially encouraged to attend and represent their local chapters and initiatives from around the state.
INTERESTED IN SPONSORING THE CONFERENCE?
Sponsors get great exposure and special benefits like free registrations while supporting the conference! Contact Christine Pieper to get started today.
2018 Conference Sponsors
Please join us in thanking our major sponsors for making the event possible!