Los Angeles Airport Marriott | 5855 West Century Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90045 | www.marriott.com/LAXAP
Room Rates & Reservations
LAX MARRIOTT HIGHLIGHTS
- Less than 1.5 miles from LAX
- All sessions and events on Ballroom Level
- Free shuttle to and from LAX
- Easy access to major LA freeways
- Discounted self-parking for conference attendees
- Special room rates for conference attendees
- Beautiful pool & 2 outdoor areas
- Fitness center
- 3 restaurants and Starbucks onsite
- US EPA Energy Star label
- Free WiFi in all meeting spaces
- Staying onsite supports the conference
- You never have to leave the party!
Room Rates Exclusively for Conference Attendees (applicable taxes and fees extra)
- Single Occupancy – $149/night
- Double Occupancy – $149/night
- Triple Occupancy – $169/night
- Quad Occupancy – $189/night
*Select rooms for agency staff will also be available at the prevailing California State Government-prescribed per diem lodging rate with valid government photo ID.
Rooms at the special conference rate are available on a first-come, first-served basis, so these rates will be available until the block has filled or no later than Monday, January 8, 2018. Reservations must be made directly with the hotel (by phone or online using the above links) to receive the discounted rate.
Rates are honored three days before and after the conference (Jan. 26 – Feb. 6; based on availability, so reserve early!) if you are planning to extend your stay and explore LA.
If you’d prefer to reserve by phone, please call Marriott reservations at (800) 228-9290 or (310) 641-5700 and reference the CNPS 2018 Conservation Conference.
Discounted self-parking rate for conference attendees: $20/day – compare to regular current rate (as of June 2017) of $38.50!